Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Healthy Breakfast Caring for Your Face

I don’t wear make up because my face is sensitive. I do get pimples when I put blush on. The only thing that I put on my face is soap, toner and moisturizer. It is much like preparing for a healthy breakfast; you need to choose deliberately to be healthy to be free from break outs. I think that it pretty works best for me because my skin is clear and I don’t have many wrinkles at 33 years old.  How do I care for my skin?

·First off, I don’t use cosmetics. I learned this from my grandmother. She has a clear skin because she does not wear make up unless there’s a really special occasion. Eat more healthy food and when you are old it gives you a real break from worrying due ageing fast.
· Since I travel using public utility vehicle which exposes me to dust, I don’t wear moisturizer prior to leaving home for work. I wash my face as soon as I arrive in the office and use a moisturizer. I also my hair with a wet tissue to remove the dusts.
· If it is cold and I noticed that my face is dry, I reapply moisturizer. Moisture helps you break free from breakouts or pimples that grow fast when you are in un-healthy environment.
· As soon as I arrive home, I also wash my face, apply a toner and moisturizer. I still wipe my hair but now with a wet face towel.
· Eat healthy breakfast at all times.






                                                             http://everydaydewdrops.files.wordpress.com/2011/02/banner.jpg

Since my face is highly sensitive, I choose my beauty products carefully. I only use organic products and for me those are products from Human Heart Nature. They are made locally and are very affordable. Having a healthy face and a healthy breakfast is a really good combination to aged beautifully and gracefully.





                                                 http://www.cloggedporesremedies.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/natural.jpg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment