Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Healthy Breakfast: Loving Your Husband

I have been married for almost 5 years. He was my only boyfriend definitely not my only crush but yes, I love him. He was my boyfriend for 9 years. We had some fights but we made it and we got married. I have known him since I was 4 years old. He was my classmate since kindergarten. We were never close but I know him. The special relationship only happened when were already in college. Just like me, he is not an achiever. He also came from a broken family. There were lots of ups and downs for us while growing up. I was already a manager when we got married. While he just came back from work abroad and unsure what his next move is for career. I got pregnant. We are definitely not ready to get married but we made it through. We had a small savings and I applied for government loans. Then, we had a baby. He eventually got a work but with a very low salary. We managed it but we had fights. I felt like I was pushed with no choice when I got pregnant. I was studying law then and I stopped. We had fights but we never broke up. Almost but never did.

Right now, we are trying to complement with each other. Trying to respect and be more loving to each other. I can say that it is perfect in its own sense. I love my husband and I feel that he loves me too.

So, how do you make a marriage work?


·  Be affectionate towards each other. Affection is just like breakfast, you have to deliberately choose that it is healthy. It definitely adds life to your marriage.
·  Talk with each other. Have breakfast together even if it is only once a week. It is a healthy way of showing that you have time for your spouse over a healthy breakfast.
·  Support each other’s dreams. My husband knows that I am creating a blog on healthy breakfast and he supports me all the way. He doesn’t mock me no matter how crazy my healthy breakfast idea is.
·  Worship the Lord together. We’re both working so going to the church is like breaking a fast and a healthy way to bring our daughter to love God.
·  Be showy in how you care for him. Like preparing a really good breakfast for him and making sure that he is healthy by making a good breakfast.
·  Never forget sex. One must not forget this. It is like a healthy breakfast to freshen up your marriage.
·  Grow together.




                                     http://www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/image-files/happy-masonic-wife-and-husband.jpg
 

No comments:

Post a Comment